- STRONGER JOINTS
- LIGHTER TO HANDLE
- MOULD RESISTANT
- EASY TO USE
- FLAT JOINTS, CORNERS & SQUARE SET
- Mold-resistant – Increased mold protection for a safer environment.
- Open fiber design – Fuses with compound to create stronger joints compared to paper tape or fibreglass.
- Pre-creased – For easy installation in corners.
- Crack-resistant – Superior to paper tape or fibreglass.
- Smooth finish – Eliminates blisters and bubbles that are common with paper tape.
- Professional-grade performance – A superior option to paper tape or fibreglass for demanding applications.
FIBAFUSE is easy to work with
- Designed for professional tradesman, and DIY , FibaFuse is a mold-resistant glass mat drywall
- tape that is ideal for high-humidity and moisture-prone applications.
- FibaFuse is easy to cut and designed to retain its folds, making it efficient to install by hand on joints
- and in corners. Taping tools, banjos and automatic tapers also work well in applying FibaFuse
- and compound to seams.
- FibaFuse is porous, allowing the joints and corners compound to become part of the tape for a
- stronger bond and reducing the possibility of loose tape and air bubbles.
FIBAFUSE is a superior option to paper tape for demanding applications
- FibaFuse is mold resistant.
- Testing concludes that FibaFuse scores a perfect “10” rating on ASTM D3273 mold test.
- FibaFuse is lighter than paper tape.
- A 76m roll of FibaFuse is 62% lighter than an equivalent roll of paper tape.
- FibaFuse is stronger than paper tape.
- 24 hours after applying a second coat of compound, FibaFuse’s crack strength is 76% stronger than paper tape.